When a load cannot be conventionally lifted safely by a standard forklift, jibs can be used to effectively turn a forklift into a mobile crane. With excellent and efficient strength to weight ratios, jibs are able to handle long and difficult loads with ease making efficient use of your current machinery.
Our extensive range of jibs, crane and beam attachments covers:
- Low profile jib – Able to handle long loads from accessible heights, with up to 5 lifting positions.
- Fork mounted jib – Ideal for inaccessible areas and lifting long awkward loads, with up to 4 lifting positions.
- Low profile extending jib – Able to handle long loads from accessible height, with up to 10 lifting positions.
- Fork mounted extended jib – Ideal for inaccessible areas and lifting long awkward loads, with up to 9 lifting positions and ability to add a second hook for added load stability.
- Carriage mounted jib – Substitute for an overhead crane of static floor mounted jib arm, and benefits form a low center of gravity and reduced loss load.
- High lifting jib – Ideal for higher lift heights
- Adjustable fork mounted hook – A quick method of lifting non palletized loads in an economical manner. Can repositioned along the fork to account for different load weights.
- Fork mounted hook – Effectively turns a forklift into a mini crane.
- Battery lifting beam – Allows or the safe removal of batteries from forklifts for maintenance or replacing
- Spreader beam – Ideal for lifting and laying liners and rolls.
Make an enquiry online now